Power Magic Pro
USD25.99 – USD33.98
Power Magic Pro powers your BlackVue in Parking Mode using your vehicle’s battery. Its voltage cut-off and timer both prevent vehicle battery discharge.
For easier installation, add Fuse Taps that match your vehicle’s fuses.
Delivery and Returns Information
POWER MAGIC PRO
Hardwiring Kit for BlackVue Dashcam
Protect Your Battery.
Enjoy Parking Mode.
Power Magic Pro supplies power to your BlackVue from your vehicle’s battery according to the configured voltage and timer to prevent vehicle battery discharge.
Parking Mode Switch
Power Magic Pro supplies your BlackVue with power even if the ignition of the vehicle is turned off, until it reaches voltage cut-off or timeout value.
Power Magic Pro supplies power to your dashcam only when vehicle ignition is on.
Two systems to avoid discharging the battery
Power Magic Pro allows to configure bothand values. Power Magic Pro will cut the power to the BlackVue based on both Timer and Voltage Cut-off value, whichever comes first. The timer can be set from 6 hours to infinite.
In addition to the timer, Power Magic Pro lets you set a voltage cut-off value. As soon as the voltage from your vehicle’s battery drops to the cut-off value, Power Magic Pro will stop powering your dashcam, thus saving your battery.
Timer Cut-Off Settings
You can configure Power Magic Pro to supply power to your BlackVue for a preset duration, from 6 hours to infinity. The timer function is only active when the vehicle’s ignition is off and automatically stops if ignition is on.
* Regardless of the timer setting, the power is cut as soon as the voltage drops below the configured voltage cut-off value.
Low Voltage Cut-Off Settings
When vehicle’s ignition is off, Power Magic Pro checks your vehicle’s battery voltage periodically while powering your BlackVue. If power drops below the set cut-off level, Power Magic Pro automatically cuts power to the dashcam, thus saving your vehicle’s battery life.
Once installed, enjoy Parking Mode worry-free
Simple instructions guide you connecting it to your vehicle´s fuse box. Once connected, choose the best location and fix the Power Magic Pro in place with either the double-sided tape or the screws.
Power Magic Pro supports all BlackVue dashcam models.
Optional Fuse Taps for Easy Hardwiring
The fuse taps allow you to easily hardwire your BlackVue dashcam to your car’s battery in combination with the Power Magic Pro hardwiring kit that enables Parking Mode.
The fuse taps come in 3 variations, so make sure you choose the one adapted to the fuse box in your car.
Fuse Tap for Power Magic Pro with 3 options:
1 year manufacturer’s warranty
|Dimensions||21 × 15 × 7 cm|
|FUSE TAP ADD-ON||No fuse tap, ATO fuse, Low-profile mini fuse, Mini fuse|
|Model Name||Power Magic Pro|
Power restoration voltage (based on the input voltage)
|Output current / Quiescent current|
1A (Maximum: 2A) / Below 200μA
|Power cut-off voltage (based on the input voltage)|
12V, 12.5V (±0.1V) / 22.8V, 23.2V (±0.1V)
Power cut-off timer setting
Country of origin
Warranty : 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- We ship globally via DHL, with a few exceptions. Refer to our Shipping Countries List for a full list of countries where we ship.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- For return conditions information please refer to our Warranty Terms and Conditions page.
- Orders are processed in South Korea, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm KST.
- *Not applicable to Third-Party Accessories, which is handled by its own Sellers.